Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synch Outlook Contacts with iPhone, I am running a MacPro tower (OS 10.12.6) and Microsoft Office 2011. How can I synch my Outlook contacts and appointments to my iPhone?

I have tried all of the iCloud settings and the iTunes manual options and can't figure out how to synch my Outlook contacts and appointments to my iPhone 6s (running iOS 11.1.1).

The MacPro Tower is the Mid-2012 model (3.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon). I have 8 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 RAM installed in the machine.

Can anyone provide me with step by step instructions to follow on the computer and on the phone that will allow the contacts and appointments to synch on the phone? I would like to maintain all of the contact info and appointments on the computer and have the propagate from there onto the phone. Ideally, this would be automated (i.e. using iCloud). But, even if I need to perform the synching manually, that would work. I think there must be some kind of conduit to allow the contact info to move from Outlook to the Contacts app (and the appointments from Outlook to the Calendar app). But, I'm not sure how to make all of this happen.

Thank you, in advance, to anyone who can help.

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 12:07 PM

There are no replies.

Synch Outlook Contacts with iPhone, I am running a MacPro tower (OS 10.12.6) and Microsoft Office 2011. How can I synch my Outlook contacts and appointments to my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.