Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can Siri "start" and add to a note in one command?

I'm a little confused -- I read that ios 11 has "new" note capabilities with Siri, but then I read posts here that indicate that it's been possible since at least some version of ios 10.

I want to use the new note features, but how do I find out ALL of the things that I can tell Siri?

I don't want, while driving, to have to say, "Start a Note," and then respond to the "What do you want it to say?" prompt with more dictation.

I want to say, "Start a note that says ...." and then say the contents of my note immediately. I need reminders to myself of things I think of while I'm driving, and I want to NOT be paying attention to my phone for too long while I'm driving.

Is there a list, somewhere, of all the things that you can say to Siri and have her do stuff with the native ios apps?

Thanks

iPhone SE, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 10:48 AM in response to Em.K In response to Em.K

Hello Em.K,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like a list of Siri commands you can use with your iPhone SE. The following link has several Siri commands available with iOS 11:

https://www.apple.com/ios/siri/

Best Regards.

Nov 13, 2017 10:48 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Em.K

Question: Can Siri "start" and add to a note in one command?