Question: Basic questions about Apple Watch from a new user
I finally broke down and bought an Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular (I also have an iPhone 6+). I have a few basic questions:
1) how do I make a main screen with just the apps I use? Right now there are a lot and most of them I don't need on the front page.
2) is there a basic set of instructions somewhere with the available choices of swiping, pressing the buttons, etc. to get to the various screens?
3) is there a simple way to silence the phone completely (no chimes, calls, etc.) for meetings etc.?
4) make phone calls directly from watch - it seems to only work 1/3 of the time, even in the same locations. Sometimes it works, but sometimes it seems to be calling but nothing is happening, and other times it says it can't make the call. Is this supposed to be reliably working?
5) how do I see health my health stats - is it keeping a record of the activity and heart rate etc. over time that I can see on my computer?
6) does it keep sleep stats - like movement or anything else about quality of sleep - is that something I can access?
Message was edited by: Michael Levin
Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.1