Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete on screen button that gets qu;ick access to various functions

I installed a button on my iphone 6s that when I press it I get quick access to various functions such as, Notifications, Device, Custom, Siri, Home, and Control Center in the first screen. By pressing Device it takes me to a second screen with more functions., On this screen if I press more, I get a new screen with more functions. As I previously mentioned I installed this button on my iphone 6s. Now I would like to delete the button and can not figure out how to delete it. Help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 4:14 PM

settings>general>accessibility>assistive touch.

1 reply

How to delete on screen button that gets qu;ick access to various functions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.