Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to use your iPhone with the stereo in your Audi. To help resolve this issue, please follow each of these steps, including contacting Audi for available updates for your car stereo.
If you're using Bluetooth
- Check your car stereo's user manual for how to pair with a Bluetooth device.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth, and turn off Bluetooth. Wait for 5 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on.
- Restart your iOS device.
- On your iOS device, unpair your car stereo. On your car's display, unpair your iOS device and any other devices. Restart your car and your iOS device, then pair and connect again.
- Update your iOS device.
- Install any firmware updates for your car stereo.
- If you still can't connect, contact Apple Support.
Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo