Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i log back into Apple Music

How do I log back in to Apple Music?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 8:37 AM

Hi Tomsjets12,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like you want to sign back in with your Apple ID so you can use Apple Music on your Apple TV. If you signed out the only thing you need to sign back into is iTunes Store with your Apple ID on the Apple TV. You would then be able to access the Apple Music content.

On your Apple TV

When you sign in to the iTunes and App Store on your Apple TV, you can access TV shows, movies, or music that you purchased from the iTunes Store. If you have an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation), you can also listen to music with your Apple Music membership.

Sign in using these steps:

1. From the Home screen, choose Settings > Accounts > iTunes and App Store.
  2. Select Sign In, then sign in with your Apple ID and password.

Sign in to the iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV

Cheers.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2017 8:37 AM in response to Tomsjets12

Hi Tomsjets12,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like you want to sign back in with your Apple ID so you can use Apple Music on your Apple TV. If you signed out the only thing you need to sign back into is iTunes Store with your Apple ID on the Apple TV. You would then be able to access the Apple Music content.

On your Apple TV

When you sign in to the iTunes and App Store on your Apple TV, you can access TV shows, movies, or music that you purchased from the iTunes Store. If you have an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation), you can also listen to music with your Apple Music membership.

Sign in using these steps:

1. From the Home screen, choose Settings > Accounts > iTunes and App Store.
  2. Select Sign In, then sign in with your Apple ID and password.

Sign in to the iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV

Cheers.

How do i log back into Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.