You can see this regarding that screen, but it seems that you have attempted to restore and are receiving an error. It seems the error is 21, is that correct? The photo is a little blurry. If that is correct, see this support document for help in handling update and restore errors. Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support Unfortunately, it appears that error 21 could be a hardware error. Try the steps included for the error code, and if you continue to have failure, then contact Apple Support.
Check your hardware
If you see error 53, use these steps.
If you see one of the errors below, you might have a hardware issue:
- 1, 3, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16
- 20, 21, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 34, 35, 36, 37, 40, 56
- 1002, 1004, 1011, 1012, 1014, 1667 1669
Here's what to check. Try again after each step:
- If iTunes is already open, quit and reopen it.
- Check your third-party security software.
- Make sure that your USB cable, computer, and network are reliable. Then try twice more to restore your iOS device.
- Check for outdated or modified software.
If you still see the error, contact Apple Support.