Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new computer and I can see my library on the new computer but cannot get the library to sync with my iPhone

Cannot get new computer to sync with iPhone

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 2:03 PM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 11:12 AM in response to JBuie

Hi JBuie,

It sounds like you're having some trouble with your computer syncing to your iPhone. I know that syncing your iTunes Library is an awesome part of having an iPhone, and I wanna help you get that working.

First, you'll want to make sure your iTunes software is up to date:
Update to the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

You'll want to follow the steps here to sync content from your computer to your iPhone:
Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes on your computer using USB - Apple Support

If your computer isn't seeing your iPhone, follow the steps here to remedy that:
If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Let me know if that helps. If you need further assistance, send over some info about the devices you're using. Which kind of iPhone? What's the make and model of your Mac or PC? Which version of the operating system are you using?
That info will help with assisting you.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I have a new computer and I can see my library on the new computer but cannot get the library to sync with my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.