Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trouble with iTunes Match and not being able to get higher quality files downloaded

trouble with iTunes Match and not being able to get higher quality files downloaded

I’m not doing something right, I turned on iTunes Match so I could get 256 kbps files of my older lower quality music. It shows in ITunes that many of my songs have been matched. I then turned on automatic downloads for music but none of my existing files are being overwritten with the higher quality version from the icloud. What am I doing wrong?

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), iOS 10.3.3, i am actually using 10.13.1 but tha

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 2:44 PM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.