If I'm understanding correctly, your iPhone does not start up past the Apple logo and you have restored it multiples times. I know how important your iPhone is to you and will be happy to help.
Check out the steps below to see if it helps from our article: If you can‘t update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again
- Make sure that you're using the latest version of iTunes.
- If iTunes is already open, close it. Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.
- While your device is connected, force restart it with these steps:
- On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data. Wait while iTunes downloads the software for your device. If the download takes more than 15 minutes and your device exits recovery mode, let the download finish, then repeat these steps.
- After the Update or Restore completes, set up your device.