Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: High Sierra Problems with Finder

I recently upgraded to High Sierra. My Mac Pro Retina is now very slow to boot up and shut down, taking nearly 30 seconds where previously it was less than 10 seconds. Of even more concern is that when using Finder to edit/delete photos, it now takes more than 5 seconds to switch views between the photos. With Sierra, I could switch views as fast as I could tap the cursor. This is honestly the worst OS that has been issued in my experience. I have read the many problems experienced with other frustrated Mac users. Prior to upgrading (downgrading really...) to High Sierra, I never had issues with the operating system. This "upgrade" is truly horrible.

Is there a way I can revert to the latest version of Sierra version 12.x.x? I certainly hope so...I would prefer to be with Sierra and when another version of Sierra is issued, I would check to see how the new system is working.

Somebody please give me some good news, that I can revert!!

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), System very slow...

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: frustratedtexmex

Question: High Sierra Problems with Finder