Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: i purchased my apple care services through my phone company but when i check it on the support page it only shows limited warranty. how long will it take to show on the apple support page?

Apple Care from Sprint

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 12, 2017 3:43 PM in response to Dvtipton In response to Dvtipton

I believe if you purchase from the carrier, you have to take your receipt and activate it yourself. I don't think it is done automatically like it is when you make a purchase directly through Apple. You can use the Contact Support link at the top right of the page here to check with Apple on that.

Nov 12, 2017 3:43 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 4:51 PM in response to Dvtipton In response to Dvtipton

I purchase AppleCare on a MacBook Pro from an Authorized Reseller at the same time as I purchased the MacBook Pro and it took several weeks (possibly a month) before it showed on the support page. It was done automatically.

Nov 12, 2017 4:51 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Dvtipton

Question: i purchased my apple care services through my phone company but when i check it on the support page it only shows limited warranty. how long will it take to show on the apple support page?