Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X Power Button Inconsistencies

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. My iPhone X power button kind of works when it wants to in regards to powering on the device. Most times the initial long press on the button will not power on the phone. I'll have to long press it a second time and occasionally a third long press to get the phone to power up. Sometimes it will power on with the first long press although it's very inconsistent in doing so. The power button works flawlessly in all other respects whether it's to activate Siri, put the phone to sleep or power the phone off in combination with the volume down button. At first I thought it might have been my phone case that was causing these issues but it's the same result in or out of the case. I've got a repair ticket and am sending it to apple as soon as the shipping box arrives. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Thanks

Barcc

iPhone X, iOS 11.1, Iphone X Power Button

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 4:07 PM

4 replies

Iphone X Power Button Inconsistencies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.