Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How can I turn off the message "There was a problem connecting to the server..." without removing the server from my login items?

There are 2 SMB network drives I use throughout the day while at work. I have added these drives to my login items. At home, I can connect to my work network via VPN, but the VPN software is not super-reliable. Also I don't always need access to the SMB drives.

Is there a way to disable this popup? I know if I disable it from my login items it won't try to automatically connect, but I do want it to connect most of the time.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: ejgeiger

Question: How can I turn off the message "There was a problem connecting to the server..." without removing the server from my login items?