Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID disabled

I had a app that I cancelled to the best of my ability and it charged me anyways. Below is my correspondence. And I did go in the settings and there was no location as stated below about location of unsubscribe. I immediately after loading the app I cancelled it. Challenged the charge and Wells Fargo awarded a reversal. Please help me enable my phone is please

<Images Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information>

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 5:17 PM

1 reply

Nov 12, 2017 10:51 PM in response to TalentDirector

Don’t post personal info on here, these are user public forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple.

If the purchase was on your iTunes account and you went straight to the card issuer instead of contacting iTunes Support you are likely to, as far as iTunes is concerned, owe iTunes for it and therefore caused your account to be blocked. Try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can/will re-enable the account : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Apple ID disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.