Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is anyone else experiencing a battery drainage after taking the latest update? I am.

I can see my battery icon ticking down like a lock! However I did discover that the real problem is with the battery icon itself. After allowing to drain to 1 % my phone was still charged up and held up for 3 hours or more. Also I discovered that the toggle button to turn of the cellular data isn’t working properly. I turn it off and it turns it self right back on! All this started after taking the latest update! NOT GOOD!

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 6:47 PM

There are no replies.

Is anyone else experiencing a battery drainage after taking the latest update? I am.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.