I have downloaded iOS 11 before the native release on my iPhone. and I also having trouble of after installing iOS 11 Wi-Fi Connection lost on my iPhone. But on Google I found a solution to solve the problem and got rid of the problem easily.
- 1. Disable and Re-enable Wi-Fi Trigger
- 2. Reboot Your iDevice (iPhone)
- 3. Forget Wi-Fi Network and Rejoin
- 4. Reboot your Wired / Wireless Router/modem
- 5. Delete VPN App and test Wi-Fi again
source - https://www.howtoisolve.com/fix-wi-fi-not-working-ios-11/