Related Article

Recharge the built-in battery in your Apple keyboard, mouse, or trackpad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My Magic Mouse 2 is not charging and does not go past 13% charge, even after several hours of being connected to a USB - Lightening cable. Both a Magic Keypad and Trackpad behave normally. Any ideas? Thanks.

My Magic Mouse 2 is not charging and does not go past 13% charge, even after several hours of being connected to a USB - Lightening cable. Both a Magic Keypad and Trackpad behave normally. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 12, 2017 10:10 PM in response to hemeboy In response to hemeboy

If your Magic Mouse 2 is still under warranty take it back to the store for evaluation. Even from close to zero it should charge to 50% in 20 minutes or so. The store only has to put it on chage for a few minutes to see what is happening. But first, reset the SMC per the instructions here. And test.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201295

Nov 12, 2017 10:10 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: hemeboy

Question: My Magic Mouse 2 is not charging and does not go past 13% charge, even after several hours of being connected to a USB - Lightening cable. Both a Magic Keypad and Trackpad behave normally. Any ideas? Thanks.