Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know how to fix the heating problem on iOS 11

After updating to iOS 11.1 on my iPhone 7+ I have been experiencing overheating while using my device. As well as the battery has been draining faster, this problem wasn’t happening throughout The latest versions of iOS 10.

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 7:39 PM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 12:38 PM in response to Alan771

Hello Alan,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have been experiencing some overheating with your iPhone along with your battery draining faster than with previous iOS versions. The following articles has helpful information about keeping your iPhone in acceptable operating temperatures along with how to maximize your battery performance:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support
Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Best Regards.

Does anyone know how to fix the heating problem on iOS 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.