Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch series 3

Since the upgrade recently my watch is not vibrating when I run through different distances eg. each Km and the little sound it made that those times has also stopped. I have looked all over the app and also the settings but I cannot see how to get these two things back.

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 7:45 PM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 11:02 AM in response to hiltonteresa

Hey hiltonteresa,

If I understand correctly, you are not being updated on your progress on your Apple Watch. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read these articles and use them to help troubleshoot the issue.

Check your progress

To check your progress during your workout, raise your wrist. Then turn the Digital Crown to highlight the metric that's most important to you.

When you run or walk, your Apple Watch taps you every mile or kilometer, and it shows you an update on the screen. If you're cycling, your Apple Watch taps you every five miles or kilometers instead.

Work out with your Apple Watch

Turn the volume up or down

Open the Settings app, scroll down, tap Sounds & Haptics, then tap User uploaded file or User uploaded file. You can also tap the slider, then turn the Digital Crown.

You can change how loud an alert is, but you can't change how it sounds.

Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Apple watch series 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.