Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some callers can’t hear me but other can -iphone6

I’m experiencing an issue with callers not being able to hear me when they call. I have tried loud speaker, still the same. Have tried answering via Apple Watch and the caller can still not hear me. Have turned the watch off Incase it is causing an interference but I still experience the same issue.

I reset network settings and tested using Home phone which test successful. But when I called my phone with my other iPhone it failed.

I’m pretty confident that it is a bug in the software. I can record my voice using voice memos.

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 1:11 AM

3 replies

Nov 13, 2017 2:15 PM in response to Mbx87

Hello Mbx87.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are having trouble with callers hearing you both on your iPhone 6 and the Apple Watch. I know how this can be an issue and I'll be happy to help.

You have already performed some great troubleshooting steps to try and resolve this. Let's also see if the carrier settings need to be updated. Check out the steps below to see if it helps from our article:

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

You can manually check for and install a carrier settings update with these steps:

1. Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
  2. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.

To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier.

Cheers.

Some callers can’t hear me but other can -iphone6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.