Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi. just got my apple 3 gps nike+watch, paired with Iphone6s+.but could not find mail icon in both devices.

hi , just got my apple 3 gps Nike+ watch paired with Iphone 6s+, unable to get the mail icon in My watch

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.1, paired with 6s+

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 4:33 AM

Hi

When the Mail app has been removed from your iPhone, then it is also not available on your paired Apple Watch.

Follow the instructions here to add it back to both devices (adding it back to your iPhone automatically also adds it back to your Apple Watch):

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2017 4:33 AM in response to bongaigaon

Hi

When the Mail app has been removed from your iPhone, then it is also not available on your paired Apple Watch.

Follow the instructions here to add it back to both devices (adding it back to your iPhone automatically also adds it back to your Apple Watch):

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

hi. just got my apple 3 gps nike+watch, paired with Iphone6s+.but could not find mail icon in both devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.