Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased app sharing issue

hi there

I’ve bought app named “Seven” which I’m going to share with my family. in the appstore I see that this pirchased support sharing however based of answer of developer of this app it doesn’t. what can I do to start share tyis app? see comment bellow

thanks miro

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203046

On that link there's a list of things that cannot be shared.

"... and other subscriptions, such as magazines and newspapers."

Seven Club falls under the other subscriptionscategory here. We (Seven) support Family Sharing. This is a restriction from Apple that we can't override.

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 2:35 AM

3 replies

Nov 14, 2017 11:17 PM in response to King_Penguin

hi

thanks for you replay.

I’ve just got the answer from developer lf mentioned app. He claim that they support family sharing however there are some rules on Apple site which doesn’t allow it.

who in Apple could change it?

thanks miro

second replay from developer:

We do support Family Sharing, as much as possible. However, we at Seven cannot override the rules set by Apple regarding Family Sharing. Subscriptions are not included in Family Sharing.

the first replay from developer:

According to this page on Apple's support portal, subscriptions are not included in Family Sharing, because Apple decided it to be that way.

ttps://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203046

On that link there's a list of things that cannot be shared.

"... and other subscriptions, such as magazines and newspapers."

Seven Club falls under the other subscriptionscategory here. We (Seven) support Family Sharing. This is a restriction from Apple that we can't override

purchased app sharing issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.