Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting emails about purchases made, I did not make!

I have Email and their linked address requesting I verify account... I can send you copies... The amount is over $700!!

David

null-OTHER, Windows 10, If I get someone to help me I Can..

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 3:08 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 3:29 PM in response to davidfromchiang mai

Good afternoon davidfromchiang mai,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you have received a phishing email. The resources below will help you confirm this. But just to be sure, check your iTunes Store Purchases and your bank statement for any suspicious activity.
If it is a phishing email, do not reply to it, call a telephone number or click anywhere in the email. Forward the email to reportphishing@apple.com.
The resources below will explain how to check your iTunes Store account to confirm that the purchases are accurate. You should also check your bank statement to make sure no charges have been made to it.
See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store​
If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement​
Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams
Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store​
If you think your Apple ID has been compromised​
Take care.

I am getting emails about purchases made, I did not make!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.