Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 3 is there a way to link to fit bit

I recently gave up my Fitbit to buy an Apple Watch. Unfortunately I cannot continue with my fit bit friends and I’m Hoping there is some type of third-party app that I can use. Any help here would be great.

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 4:56 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 4:58 AM in response to Kaw4464

Hi

Fitbit does not support Apple Watch.

Some third-party apps enable data to be synced from the Health app to Fitbit. For example:

Sync Solver - Health to Fitbit on the App Store

However, Fitbit does not allow steps from third-party apps to be counted towards Fitbit challenges.

For assistance with the supported features of the Fitbit app, I suggest that you consult the developer's support resources and/or contact them:

Similarly, Apple Watch supports Activity Sharing with other Apple Watch users, but not with users of other fitness tracking devices:

Share your Activity with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you wish to use an Apple Watch and still participate in challenges with friends who use other devices, then you may find the following third-party app of interest:

activity.club

• "Challenge your friends! You can directly challenge friends in activities such as step tracking and runs to bicycle distance challenges and more."
  • "AC supports Apple Watch, Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin, Misfit, Withings, Microsoft Band, Under Armour and more as well as fitness applications such as Apple Health App, Runkeeper, Strava and Google Fit."
  • App: activity.club on the App Store

Apple Watch series 3 is there a way to link to fit bit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.