Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sleep Wake Failure

Hello!

I need help, my computer is constantly being rebooted because of the problem "Sleep Wake Failure". My attempts to fix these permanent reloads do not help, I reset PRAM, I also checked the computer for errors and testing the equipment through the D key, all tests did not reveal problems. I also read a lot on the forum how to fix this problem, through system settings - energy saving - remove all the checkmarks, and still the computer reboots. The Imac computer was bought in 2013 and worked for the "Mountain Lion" and for all this time never this was not, often restarting the computer with other operating systems

Now the mass of the OS of High Sierra is version 10.13.1

I will be glad to any help in solving this problem.

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 4:44 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 5:35 PM in response to nonabird

Good evening nonabird,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you have tried some troubleshooting steps for the sleep/wake issues you are having with your iMac. Take a look at the resource below and please try the steps in the order given, even if you've tried some of them before. There is a link in the article to contact Apple Support if the issue persists.
If your Mac doesn‘t sleep or wake when expected
Take care.

Sleep Wake Failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.