Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My Macbook Pro Screen flashes black once whenever I open my online banking browser. Is my mac being hacked every time this happens? What does this mean?

Whenever I am about to sign in to Natwest online banking my Macbook Pro with Retina Display flashes black once very quickly.

It's been happening for a few months now and it doesn't occur in any other situation or with any other website.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 5:23 AM in response to KareemAdeshina In response to KareemAdeshina

Whenever I am about to sign in to Natwest online banking my Macbook Pro with Retina Display flashes black once very quickly.

Since it flashes black before you sign in, then perhaps someone without an account can duplicate it.

Please provide that site's URL.

Nov 13, 2017 5:23 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: KareemAdeshina

Question: My Macbook Pro Screen flashes black once whenever I open my online banking browser. Is my mac being hacked every time this happens? What does this mean?