Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help change the region

Hi, i live in Estonia and just started with itunes. Main reason why i did choose itunes over spotify was The X Factor (UK), so i can listen the songs. So i do not know what i did wrong but itunes says that they are not in my region. how to change it, so i can listen those (it was totaly bad suprise for my that there are some regions). So i hope someone can help me with it, i use itunes with android 😀

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 5:49 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 10:03 AM in response to marifromtartu

You may only use the iTunes store for the country in which you are a legal resident, have a credit card from a bank in that country, with a verifiable billing address in that same country.

The owner of the X Factor UK has chosen not to make their content available to the country in which you live and most likely most of Europe, not just Estonia. There isn't a legal way for you to defeat this choice by the content owner.

Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.1;  Watch S3, watchOS 4.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 11.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 11.1;  Airport Express

help change the region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.