Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Issues after iOS 11.1.1 update

Hello,

I have a 2017 iPad Pro with LTE. I updated to iOS 11.1.1 yesterday. Today I noticed a couple of cellular issues.

1) No mobile network connectivity (RESOLVED) - I resolved this issue after a hard reset and removed/reinstalled the sim card.

Issues still open are:

2) Cannot retrieve/send Mail using LTE. Even with cellular connectivity for some reason Mail believes I am working offline. I can still access the web, download updates. I can receive/send E-Mail with Wifi.

3) Since the update of iOS11.1.1 the Cellular tab is missing in Settings even after a hard reset and the removal/reinstalling of the SIM card.

I am posting this just in case others are having the same or similar issues since this update.

Can you please advise if this is a known issue since the latest 11.1.1 update AND if there are any known resolutions to issues 2 and 3 above.

Thanks.

iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.1, 11.1.1

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 6:01 AM

3 replies

Nov 15, 2017 6:37 AM in response to Hummy1970

I am having the same issue on n IPAD AIR2 with connectivity on wi-fi. Its slow and disconnects from my network consistently. I cannot retrieve/send mail using WIFI. Even in settings I see my network but it shows no internet.

I will try the hard reset but not very hopeful since every update seems to make worse or adds issues.

Cellular Issues after iOS 11.1.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.