Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve had this iPhone for a few months now and I’ve found it has the same problems as my last one which I got in for Christmas 2016

I’ve had this iPhone for a few months now and I’ve found it has the same problems as my last one which I got in for Christmas 2016, on this IPhone the screen has broken so I can barely see what I’m typing, the batterie life of the phone dies within an our or so and my phone runs really slow, also my phone don’t even charge sometimes

<Re-Titled by Host>

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 6:23 AM

2 replies

Nov 14, 2017 5:28 AM in response to reecedollardollar

Hello reecedollardollar,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding your iPhone screen is broken. You've also been experiencing battery life and charging issues. I'm happy to help.

Due to the damage, the iPhone needs to be serviced first. Please review the information and service options in the link below:
iPhone Screen Repair

If you continue to have issues with battery life and charging, use the steps and tips in the following links:
Batteries - Maximizing Performance

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge

Cheers!

I’ve had this iPhone for a few months now and I’ve found it has the same problems as my last one which I got in for Christmas 2016

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.