Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Markers and Multicam Clip

Is there a way to make a multicam clip include the markers of the clips it's made from?

I have made a multicam clip from 2 clips.

Each of the 2 clips have a bunch of markers.

The multicam clip has none of these markers.

Do I have to make these markers again? Or is there a way I can make this multicam clip where the markers can be included in the final multicam clip.

Thanks

Final Cut Pro X, macOS Sierra (10.12.2), Sony HandyCams, Sony NX-70U

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 7:17 AM

The markers are in the clips inside the multicam, not on the multicam clip itself.

If you double-click the multicam clip in the browser, it will open in the "Angle Editor", where you can see its angles. You will see the markers. AFAIK, there is no "automatic" way to "promote" these markers to the multicam clip.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2017 7:17 AM in response to YahYah24

The markers are in the clips inside the multicam, not on the multicam clip itself.

If you double-click the multicam clip in the browser, it will open in the "Angle Editor", where you can see its angles. You will see the markers. AFAIK, there is no "automatic" way to "promote" these markers to the multicam clip.

Markers and Multicam Clip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.