Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I have a DB Power EX5000 that I am not able to connect to any device. Suggestions?

I have a DB Power Ex5000 camera. I have contacted the support people and was told that the FinalCam App would solve my problem, however having done that I am still not able to connect to the camera. I am wondering if anyone has had this issue?

I have a MacBook Pro, iPhone 7 Plus and a Samsung S8 Plus, and none of these will connect.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 9:16 AM in response to cacam235 In response to cacam235

Hi There

This is the 'user to user' discussion forum related to Apple Aperture - a photo management programme.

Perhaps you intended to post your question on a different forum, where you might get a better response

Sorry I cannot help further

Brian

Nov 13, 2017 9:16 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: cacam235

Question: I have a DB Power EX5000 that I am not able to connect to any device. Suggestions?