Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iCloud Storage (Will my photos get deleted from ALL my devices when turning it off?)

My iCloud storage is full, so I turned it off. I have an iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 10.3.3) and a Macbook Pro 2016. Does this mean that my photos will be deleted from ALL my devices?

Note that:

-I did import my pictures on my macbook, but I'm still not sure if the pictures will be deleted in 30 days.

-I originally took all photos on my iPhone 7 Plus.

-When I turned iCloud off I received an email saying that I only have 30 days to download my iCloud Photo Library, along with its instructions. But I do wish to keep all my photos on both my macbook and iPhone without the use of iCloud.

Thank you so much for your help,

Batoul Alqudah.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.3, and macbook Pro 2016

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 8:04 AM in response to batoulqudah In response to batoulqudah

See the last paragraph in the "How do I turn off iCloud Photo Library on just one device?" section of:

Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

Once you have downloaded all your photos and videos, then see the "How do I remove all iCloud Photo Library content from iCloud and my devices?" section of the above article.

Yes, it is my understanding that you have 30 days to download those files once you turn off iCloud Photo Sharing. Once you download the files, they should be safe on your device.

Nov 13, 2017 8:04 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: batoulqudah

Question: iCloud Storage (Will my photos get deleted from ALL my devices when turning it off?)