Related Article

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I received an Apple Watch by lost and found. I cannot use it because it is linked by iCloud. How can I erase it

I received this Apple Watch by lost and found but it’s linked through there iCloud. How can I erase there’s to my ivloud

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Aggy101 wrote:

I received this Apple Watch by lost and found but it’s linked through there iCloud. How can I erase there’s to my ivloud

Only the original owner can remove the Activation Lock. Read: About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support for further information.

User uploaded file

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 7:28 AM in response to Aggy101 In response to Aggy101

You can't. Its activation locked and unless you know the passcode or you can reach the rightful owner, it's useless to you. Turn it over to the authorities as I'm sure the owner would really be grateful to have their watch back.

Nov 13, 2017 7:28 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 13, 2017 7:29 AM in response to Aggy101 In response to Aggy101

Aggy101 wrote:

Only the original owner can remove the Activation Lock. Read: About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support for further information.

User uploaded file

Nov 13, 2017 7:29 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Aggy101

Question: I received an Apple Watch by lost and found. I cannot use it because it is linked by iCloud. How can I erase it