Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked out of Apple id

Hi everyone, my wife forgot her password for Apple id, and is now locked out. We tried to reinstate it through the backup email, but found that the email address is an old one that isn’t in use any longer. I’ve tried to make an appointment with the apple support team, but as we are UK ex pats living in Cyprus, they can’t get through to us because the number starts with +44, for UK, and there is no code provided for help in Cyprus! This is most frustrating, and before I tear out what’s left of my hair, I’m wondering if anyone on here can help. I would be most grateful if you can help

Peter

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 7:11 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 8:36 AM in response to Scubydooz

Apple ID - "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons” alert appears

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Locked out of Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.