Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: os 11 calendar by Month shows Dots

Just updated to os11, our calendar in os10 showed the name of the event, etc. for the day on the Month view, now there are just Dots to show there is an event on that day and you have to go to the Week or Day view to see what it is. Looked at the Users Guide for OS 11 and don't see how to show the event details on the Month view for each day. Any answers?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Hi Ham11033. The calendar interpretation of text size has changed in iOS 11. Try making text a little smaller, Settings > Display & Brightness > Text Size.

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 9:25 AM in response to Ham11033 In response to Ham11033

Unfortunately, I'm at work right now and my iPad is at home. I'll be back there in about 2.5 hours. I know that I've seen the month view since I updated, but I want to see if I can duplicate what you are seeing. If you can wait, I'll give you some thoughts after that.

Nov 13, 2017 9:25 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 13, 2017 12:05 PM in response to Ham11033 In response to Ham11033

As promised, I just got home and can verify what Diana says when it comes to my iPad Mini 4. I turned the text up and after a few tries of going upwards, I found that my monthly calendar turned into dots. Glad you were able to sort it all out.

Nov 13, 2017 12:05 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Ham11033

Question: os 11 calendar by Month shows Dots