Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no outgoing sound on calls iphone 8 plus

When I answer an incoming call or making an outgoing call on my new IPhone 8 plus the person on the outer end of the call cannot hear me. Siri can hear me, but no one can hear me over the phone.

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 8:21 AM

3 replies

Nov 14, 2017 8:22 AM in response to Cglp

Hello Cglp,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that people can't hear you when on phone calls using your iPhone 8 Plus. I can surely see how this could be a bit confusing since Siri can hear you as expected. I'm happy to help.

Please follow the steps in the link below:
Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Have a wonderful day!

Nov 17, 2017 10:48 AM in response to Cglp

I have had a very bad experience with the iPhone 8

first of all all I got my iPhone 8 and from the off the sound quality was very poor on A call everyone who called me noticed it I sent it back and got a replacement the same thing happened with the replacement contacted Apple as I am based in Ireland the phones go back to the UK but the second time for some strange reason they wanted it sent to a store two hours from me and I had to pay for postage. they had done a test over the phone and the phone was Faulty but apprantly when It got to the store there was nothing Wrong with it. I asked for it to be sent the uk for Apple to examine it Apple told me yesterday that it was in the Uk and today I received a call from the store in Ireland saying it was there so I doubt very much it was ever sent to the Uk. Everyone I ever called on the phone couldnt believe the poor sound quality and apple says it’s fine.

Has anyone good sound quality on calls on an IPhone 8?

No one I know will buy iPhone 8because of this so I can’t compare

no outgoing sound on calls iphone 8 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.