Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Mail Favorites Bar spontaneously removing all favorites except Drafts.

Hello.

When I launch Mail.app Version 11.1 (3445.4.7), the Favorites Bar (top, horizontal) will spontaneously erase all my folders except for the Drafts folder when I launch it; this will happen once or twice a week, causing me to have to re-add all my folders back.

I normally leave the vertical Mailbox List list hidden, and I only have an iCloud account setup.

I have tried everything, including a re-install of the OS, but the issue continues.

This was not an issue in Sierra, only now in High Sierra, and I am currently running macOS 10.13.1 on a 2017 15" MBP.

The only workaround I've yet found is to simply ignore it, or hide the Favorites Bar altogether which dings my productivity.

Any suggestions or fixes? I'm all ears.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: Oso Grande

Question: Mail Favorites Bar spontaneously removing all favorites except Drafts.