Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I pair my Apple Watch with Apple Car Play?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 10:24 AM

Hi

Whilst some users have reported success with pairing Apple Watch with certain car Bluetooth systems, Apple advises that iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are the only devices that are designed for use with car audio systems.

Apple Watch can be paired with compatible Bluetooth headphones and Bluetooth speakers, but it is not designed to be paired with car audio systems:

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2017 10:24 AM in response to jvd819

Hi

Whilst some users have reported success with pairing Apple Watch with certain car Bluetooth systems, Apple advises that iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are the only devices that are designed for use with car audio systems.

Apple Watch can be paired with compatible Bluetooth headphones and Bluetooth speakers, but it is not designed to be paired with car audio systems:

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.