Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: battery draining rapidly after updating ios 11.1.1

Has anyone facing this problem that battery draing more rapidly after updating with ios 11.1.1?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 9:29 AM in response to Surjit28 In response to Surjit28

I have seen much better battery life on iOS 11.1 and haven't noticed any difference with iOS 11.1.1.

Have you restarted your iPhone? Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have you tried a restore using a backup? Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Have you tried a restore and setting it up as new? Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Nov 13, 2017 9:29 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 20, 2017 5:04 PM in response to Allan Eckert In response to Allan Eckert

While this might be a solution, it is a terrible and unfortunate one. You shouldn't have to restore your phone after doing a recommended update. So far the only tips I have seen on this issue, and this issue seems prominent, is either a reference to the user guides for the phone (also useless) and this response. I do appreciate your comment but it just seems like a backwards fix for a problem that shouldn't have even happened.

Nov 20, 2017 5:04 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Surjit28

Question: battery draining rapidly after updating ios 11.1.1