Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I”d like to buy a iPhone X on webside www.apple.com. I have credit card of Russian bank. So do I have a problem or not?

Hello, my name is Kirill. I am from Russia. I will be in the USA. My father lives in Springfield OR. And I”d like to buy a iPhone X on webside www.apple.com. I have credit card of Russian bank. So do I have a problem or not? Thank you.

<Re-Titled by Host>

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 3:41 PM in response to Zkl2006 In response to Zkl2006

You cannot buy from a US store if you are not a resident of the USA and hold a credit card supported by a bank in the US. Your father can buy it and give it to you. But remember, the warranty is not International and should any service or repairs become necessary, the phone will have to go back to the USA for the work.

Nov 13, 2017 3:41 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 13, 2017 4:35 PM in response to Zkl2006 In response to Zkl2006

You'd probably be better off waiting for an unlocked version of the phone to come out. you would have to purchase a phone on one of the 4 main carriers. so it would be best to wait for the unlocked version or purchase when you get back to russia.

Nov 13, 2017 4:35 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Zkl2006

Question: I”d like to buy a iPhone X on webside www.apple.com. I have credit card of Russian bank. So do I have a problem or not?