Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internal SD Card Reader not working after upgrade to High Sierra - Mini Mac mid 2010

I upgraded yesterday from Sierra to High Sierra, and since then my internal card reader has not worked and the system does not recognize it. Has anyone found a resolution to this issue yet? I have searched the forums and read all the replies and seems to be limited to the older Macs, but I have found no resolution except rolling it back to the prior platform. I have done the basics as noted in the other forums, but I was hoping either Apple or a user has found a fix for this.

Thanks.

Mac mini, iOS 10.3.1, Mid 2010

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 11:12 AM

2 replies

Internal SD Card Reader not working after upgrade to High Sierra - Mini Mac mid 2010

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.