Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is my shared album on icloud.com? (and no I dont want to auto upload everything - just where is the shared album)

Hi! How are you.

I have 3 shared albums with friends on iphone

I can send them an album link to view all images online (icloud, view only)

But I dont see/cant access this same album in my own icloud account for viewing/editing/adding? (photos is empty)

Where is my shared album on icloud.com?

(and no I dont want to auto upload everything - just where is the shared album)

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 12:33 PM

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner.

Click here to send Feedback

4 replies

Nov 13, 2017 12:10 PM in response to Eric Root

Sorry Windows user 😟

But hey! thats strange! Apparently I can send a public link (to a location in the cloud). But I cant see my own images in my own (private) icloud.com .... how come? Sounds illogical

I was hoping to

- view/download from here to the shared album

- annotate

- remove and add photos

@suggestion for next IOS update

Nov 13, 2017 4:50 PM in response to Community User

But I cant see my own images in my own (private) icloud.com .... how come?

Your shared albums are not stored in your iCloud space. They are securely hosted by Apple on your behalf.

You have the same secured link as any other invitee with an Apple ID, or at the public website you may have created.

- view/download from here to the shared album

- annotate

- remove and add photos

Why would you download photos that are already on your device?

Why access it using iCloud.com?? You have the Photos app one your iOS device that allows all of this.

If you also have a Mac, the Photos app on it will provide a better experience.

where is my shared album on icloud.com? (and no I dont want to auto upload everything - just where is the shared album)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.