Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook pro 2017 Wifi issue

Hi

I just got a brand new pro 2017 but it does not connect to the wifi at all. It gets connected for two seconds and then disconnect it over and over again. So no wifi.

It keeps saying let the computer detect the problem. Okay it found nothing.

I am not using any cable stuffs, just using a wifi.

I wonder if there is a fix

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 3:11 PM

Hi fonzz93!

It sounds like you're unable to connect to Wi-Fi on your Mac, and I'm happy to help. There are many suggestions in the following article that could help:

Check for Wi-Fi issues using your Mac

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!
2 replies

Nov 21, 2017 4:27 AM in response to AppleJoe

Hello,

we are having the same problem here since we upgraded to the latest high sierra yesterday.

It will be very usefull if YOU from Apple try to find a solution for what seams to be a very commun problem with this upgrade, instead of asking people to check for "WIFI issues using your Mac". I guess at this point you should be working on a proper fix for all the problems that the new update of the system of generating.

So please, can you give us a more specific solution to solve our problem. Without been able to connect to internet there is nothing working in the computer, I guess you understand that.

Thank you!

Agur

Macbook pro 2017 Wifi issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.