Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of my playlists won't share?

I'm using Apple Music (paid subscription) on my Galaxy S5, and I share them to my Mac. I have been able to share 2 of my playlists before (over text) and they even show up on my profile. I have another playlist that I've made sure to click "make public and show on profile" option, but it won't share over text when I press it or show up on my profile? Any one have any solutions?

null-OTHER, Samsung Galaxy S5

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 12:37 PM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2017 7:13 AM in response to stamorcaecus

Hello stamorcaecus,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are trying to share a playlist but it is not sharing. Since you are able to share other playlists but not this one, it may be an issue specific to this playlist. One thing you can do is delete the playlist and recreate or re-add the playlist to the Apple Music app.

On your Android phone

1. In the Apple Music app, find a song that you want to start a playlist with. Tap User uploaded file , then "Add to a Playlist" > New Playlist.
  2. Give your playlist a name, description, and cover image, then add more songs: Tap User uploaded file Add Songs, then search to find a song from your Library or the Apple Music catalog, or browse through your music. When you find a song that you want to add, tap User uploaded file.
  3. When you're finished adding songs, tap User uploaded file .

Create and share playlists

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

One of my playlists won't share?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.