Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Panic Report after High Sierra upgrade

Hi There,

I upgraded yesterday my MacBookPro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid2014)(2,8GHz, 16GB 1600MHz) to High Sierra. Since then it is highly unstable. I experience panic report and can stay in a session logged in between 2 seconds and 5 minutes. Some programs do not even start up anymore (like Mail). This is what I am getting :

User uploaded file

And this is the first part of the panic report I managed to capture a couple of times. Not easy because most of the time clicking on report button triggers the 'crash' and pops up the message above.

User uploaded file

Safe mode does not make a difference. I reinstalled High Sierra twice by pressing Command + Option + R while the Mac boots to start up the recovery system over the Internet. I did not get any error messages during the installs. Disk has been checked in Disk Utility. It is clean.

I am open to any suggestions. I would hate to format the hard drive to start from scratch. So if there is anything that can pull me out of this misery, please let me know.

Rgds.

Erik -

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 1:15 PM

There are no replies.

Panic Report after High Sierra upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.