Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have crack above the touch bar that appeared for no reason

Apple Product: MacBook pro with touch bar (21/2 mths old) Has anyone experience a crack appearing without any "accidental damage occurring? My laptop was not dropped and nothing caught in lid when closing. I simply put it away at night...in my safe. I live in a dorm room at school. I woke up and the opened the laptop and I had a crack at the bottom of my screen in the black section above the touch bar and below the actual screen. Apple says it is accidental damage, but it appeared with out and damage done to it. I'm afraid this could happen again!!! I know of one other person that this same exact issue happened to and her laptop in only 2 weeks older than mine!!! I brought it to apple and now I have to pay $99 (AppleCare +) and am being charged and "incident". You only get two incidents with AppleCare +. I have had Apple laptops before for many years, I feel like this could happen again and am very concerned! I will be escalating this to Customer Relations to get this resolved.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, Someone help!!

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 1:47 PM

There are no replies.

i have crack above the touch bar that appeared for no reason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.