Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How can I get my £60 credit due to poor customer care out of Apple?

I was given a £60 good will gesture from a really helpful chap called Laurence who was part of the Apple customer support team I think when my iPhone 6s battery failed, I told him I’d save it and wait for the iPhone 8 to arrive which I’ve done. I’ve emiled him back on our thread where it states the amount owed to me and cannot get a reply at all. I have now tried on two different occasions to email my complaint the only way it seems I can through the website by going through and saying there’s a fault with it and saying the problem is not listed. I wxplain in my emails that I’m looking for someone to help me get my £60 credit and could they pass it on to someone that can move it forward and call me or give me the common decency of a reply but all I get is a generic email saying they will reply within 48 which they never do!! I’m so frustrated as I can’t talk to anyone that will help and on one returns any information from my emails.

Does anyone know a way of getting what you’re owed from Apple?

Can any one help or get a member from Apple care take this on and sort it?

Maybe?

I don’t know where else to post this so I thought the store where you purchase stuff will be a good start.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 1:35 PM in response to Goughie12309 In response to Goughie12309

No one from Apple is here. This is a user to user support forum. You need to contact Apple to follow through on this. You can use the Contact Support link at the top right of each page here. Keep that conversation open so you can refer to any numbers on it for the person you talk to. No one here could help you with that.

Nov 13, 2017 1:35 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Goughie12309

Question: How can I get my £60 credit due to poor customer care out of Apple?