Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple charges imeesage/facetime

After getting an error for activating imessage/facetime, I get charged with international sms. My telecommunication company confirmed that the issue may not be from their side, it is coming from Apple, due to the fact that this issue occures while I tranvelled to the U.S thsn back to Kuwait, where I reside. My telecom conoany is Zain. I need the issue to be fixed so that when I activate them, I wont be charged. My device is an iphone 5 S. Serial Number C7*****5MV IMEI **** my icloud e-mail is **** @icloud.com

iPhone 5s, iOS 11

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 1:53 PM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 1:58 PM in response to Ali26m

this is a volunteer forum. You are not speaking with Apple here and Apple does not respond to posts made here.

call1-800-MY-APPLE in North America or go to apple.com/contact for a list of international phone numbers.

Apple does not charge for either service. They provide hardware and apps, not the cost incurred by using them on some other carriers network.

Apple charges imeesage/facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.