Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I just downloaded High Sierra on my Mac and I cannot get my printer to work from my mac. It works from my phone and it is scanning from my computer, but I can't get it to print anything from my computer

I just downloaded High Sierra (10.13.1) on my Mac and I cannot get my EPSON printer to work from my mac. It works from my iphone and it is scanning from my computer, but I can't get it to print anything from my computer. I have unplugged the printer and replugged it in and I've done the same with the USB.

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

In preferences on your computer remove the printer then re-add the printer.

Posted on

Page content loaded

User profile for user: thoseweredaysofroses

Question: I just downloaded High Sierra on my Mac and I cannot get my printer to work from my mac. It works from my phone and it is scanning from my computer, but I can't get it to print anything from my computer